Dadgame Dadgame

This couldn't get any better!

Simple awesome, the perfect dad game!!!!

OrigamiLock Art SlideShow OrigamiLock Art SlideShow

I give this a 100000000/10

Probably the best artwork I've ever seen. Godly-drawn hands, expressions, stances, details. Everything was so greatly fit, I was just...shocked with the beauty of some of them. I loved some like the fire one, the carrot, the berry, the bacon was awesome, and that demon...! WOW I LOVE THEM ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

TwistedGrim responds:

haha thx, some of them are REALLY OLD though lol

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

Great

Its awesome!!! Waiting for more!

@LagomyDrago: I thought of that too, but by "action" he means sex. I hope u get it now ;)

BamBlox BamBlox

It was nice

The game is nice, but not exactly addicting. Just spam clicks on blue glasses and theres no problem at all.
One thing that intrigued me at first glance was the translated menu. How do u get that? I suppose it's originally in english, but u use some script or program to auto-translate it to the laguage of the user's country. That been said, u traced my IP, huh? Ok just curious about that.

yuniti responds:

No script, manually translated. And it's tougher than it looks - if you click on the blue blocks, you get less points than if you let them fall. Try getting a score above 8200 (will get you around 5th place on the board). It's tough!

Click Fest 3 Click Fest 3

my hand hurts

well, ppl with click programs and good graphic cards win. Anyway the concept is nice, but a bit boring. After u play the 30 lvls its over, nothing more interesting

Flash 8 tutorial (PT-BR) Flash 8 tutorial (PT-BR)

simple, demasiado simples

quando carregamos num tutorial, deveria aprecer uma janela inteira, com exeplos, screenshots, explicações passo a passo, etc. mas nao está mau, para quem começa...

Mouse Madness V2 Mouse Madness V2

ohhh

well, its funny, entertaining, but:

-music overplays
-there is the ALT glitch (if u dunno wat it is, PM me)
-it lacks a bit of action and diversification

its still cool tho
try harder

- Rose - - Rose -

nice

man,ur a game making machine...i wonder how many more games have u made for rock out...and all of em r awesome! damn it!

well, when i heard this music on coolio dj i thought it was awesome, and thought it would be just great to do a game with this music, or with different remixes of it, and then i just see it right here, man i luv it

- Music Match - - Music Match -

could be better

hey,i think this is way weaker than ur other games...coolio dj and even coolio beat, which i dont like too much, r very better, i think this lacks action, and a lil bit more fun, the sound was a lil "always the same" u know? and the graphics also r a bit weak, it could be more colourful, with more effects (e.g. when u hit a tile, there could be some type of graphical reaction, if it is right, something happens, if it is wrong, another thing happens)

Arkzones' painting Method Arkzones' painting Method

humm...

gostei,principalmente porque é em portugues...eheheh.mas o importante é que está muito bem feito!